Someone asked me the other day how long it takes me to write a blog post. I told them the writing only takes about an hour or two. However, the reading and thinking about what’s being done, or said, or written about and what I want to add to the conversation takes many times longer. So, to that end, I thought I’d give you a list of the blog posts, articles, and books that caught my interest and really made me think in the past month…
- Punching at Your Own Weight in Social Media
- Philanthropy’s Next Decade
- Leadership to the Rescue
- The Social Innovation Fund One Year Later
- The Giving Pledge and the Opportunity of a Generation
- U.S. Lagging, Not Leading, Social Entrepreneurship
- Warren Buffett’s Philanthropic Pledge
- How Can Nonprofits Plan for Growth and Impact?
- The Networked Nonprofit
- Social Media Listening: You Don’t Have To Be Joey Chestnut on the 4th of July!
- Wall Street Saves the World!
- Getting Results: Outputs, Outcomes & Impact
- The Slacktivist Debate Continues
- Is All Entrepreneurship Social?
- Are You Crazy Enough to Change the World?
What caught your interest this month? Add to the list in the comments.
Photo Credit: pixel0908
2 Comments to What I’m Reading
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Tired of begging your
board to raise money?
Learn how to
Build a Fundraising Board
in this month's
Social Velocity webinar.