Today the Nonprofit Finance Fund launched their third annual Nonprofit Sector Survey. The Nonprofit Finance Fund is one of the country’s leading community development financial institutions (CDFI) that makes millions of dollars in loans to nonprofits and pushes for fundamental improvement in how money is given and used in the sector. Their 2011 Nonprofit Sector Survey opened today and will be open to responses until February 15th. If you are a nonprofit leader, consider taking the quick survey and adding your voice to their annual assessment of the state of the sector.
You can read the results of last year’s survey here. The results of this year’s survey will be released in March.
The first year they got 1,000 respondents, last year it increased to over 1,300, and they’d like to increase that trend this year. They repeated a number of questions from last year so that they can see trends, but also made some changes. Their questions focus more on action this year—actions nonprofits are taking, and even their thoughts on what funders can do. The Nonprofit Finance Fund is really trying to expand the number and diversity of responses this year, so they are undertaking a larger push to get out the word. So, take a few minutes and add your thoughts. Click here to take the survey.
I’ll share my thoughts on the results when they are released in March.
If you need additional incentive, watch the short, cheeky video above that NFF created.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Leader
It's time for a new kind of nonprofit leader, learn how to become one in this Social Velocity webinar.
- The Problem with Strategic Planning
- Social Media and the Future of Fundraising
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: Moving From Push to Pull
- Financing not Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: 5 Lies to Stop Telling Donors
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2011
- Financing Not Fundraising: The Plan
- What is Social Innovation?