Especially in challenging economic times like these it is critical for nonprofits to have a solid, well-thought out plan for bringing money in the door. But many organizations either don’t have a comprehensive fundraising plan, or they aren’t sure whether the plan they have is really going to effectively result in enough dollars.
In our on-going effort to provide tools to help nonprofits grow their impact and become more financially sustainable, we are releasing today a new Social Velocity step-by-step guide: Creating a Financing Plan. This step-by-step guide, like our other step-by-step guides, walks you through a process for creating a stronger, more effective organization. With this guide you will be able to create a strategy for strengthen and growing the revenue that flows to your organization.
We are committed to creating tools that are useful to nonprofits, so check out the ever-expanding Tools page of our website. Some of our others tools include:
- Step-by-step guides to creating a case for investment, a theory of change, a business plan, and a major donor campaign
- Monthly webinars on getting your board to fundraise, creating an overall financing plan, launching an earned income stream, overcoming founder’s syndrome, and much more
- E-books on financing not fundraising, raising capacity capital, and creating a ground-breaking board
As always, let us know what you think of our tools, or what additional tools you would like to see, either in the comments below, on our Facebook page, via Twitter, or email us at email@example.com.
Photo Credit: hans s
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Leader
It's time for a new kind of nonprofit leader, learn how to become one in this Social Velocity webinar.
- The Problem with Strategic Planning
- Social Media and the Future of Fundraising
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: Moving From Push to Pull
- Financing not Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: 5 Lies to Stop Telling Donors
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2011
- Financing Not Fundraising: The Plan
- What is Social Innovation?