If you missed our webinar last week, “Getting Your Board to Fundraise,” you still have the opportunity to view it, on your own time, and at half the cost. We have posted the recording as an on demand webinar on the Tools page of our site.
The webinar is chock full of new ideas and approaches to getting your board of directors to kick it into gear and get out there raising money for your organization. One of our webinar participants said, “This webinar was more useful than whole three-day conferences that my nonprofit has sent me to.”
We hope so! We designed this webinar to be full of content and ideas that you can implement immediately. In the webinar, we give very tactical steps for how to:
- Set up a structure for effective board involvement in fundraising
- Create a compelling fundraising message for board to deliver
- Develop a system for moving prospects to donors
- Give every board member a job
- Overcome board fear and inertia
You will be able to get your board members excited, engaged and committed to raising money for your nonprofit.
You can learn more about the webinar here.
And on another (but related) note, we are in the midst of planning the lineup of upcoming webinars for this summer and fall. So let us know what topics you would like to see from Social Velocity in the comments below, on our Facebook page, or via Twitter. Thanks!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Leader
It's time for a new kind of nonprofit leader, learn how to become one in this Social Velocity webinar.
- The Problem with Strategic Planning
- Social Media and the Future of Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: Moving From Push to Pull
- Financing not Fundraising
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2011
- Financing Not Fundraising: 5 Lies to Stop Telling Donors
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: The Plan
- What is Social Innovation?