In order for nonprofits to start effectively financing their efforts, they must get prospective donors excited about their impact. Creating a message of impact is the only way to engage and invest people in the work you do. The next webinar in the Financing Not Fundraising webinar series will help your nonprofit create a message of impact.
Our Financing Not Fundraising webinar series has been very popular. Comments from past webinar participants include:
“This webinar was more useful than whole three-day conferences that my nonprofit has sent me to.”
“I loved the reframing of financing for desired results instead of funding for operations…your message to wed money to the mission was a big AHA moment – and am now figuring out how to bring this to life for staff and board.”
“Social Velocity conceptually is way ahead of the curve in nonprofit consulting. Visionary and spot-on!”
The next webinar in the series, Creating a Message of Impact, will help your nonprofit have a more compelling conversation with potential donors. No one likes to beg for money. And donors increasingly aren’t moved to respond to the “tin cup” approach. A far more effective way to communicate with potential donors is to talk about the change your nonprofit is creating in the community.
Donors invest in nonprofits that share their values and are creating change to things the donor really cares about. So in order to attract those donors, nonprofits need to understand and articulate the change they are creating in the community. They need to create a Message of Impact.
This webinar will help your nonprofit:
- Move from begging to investing
- Create a compelling case for support
- Target donors who care about your work
- Get your board excited about asking for money
- Differentiate between donations and investments
- Talk about the work your nonprofit does in the community
- Articulate a social return on investment (SROI) for donors
The registration fee will get you:
- A link to a recording of the webinar, which you can watch as many times as you like
- The PowerPoint slides from the webinar
- The ability to ask follow-up questions after the webinar
No comments yet.