As a general rule nonprofit boards of directors are not very helpful at bringing money in the door. It is often a chicken or the egg scenario that leaves many nonprofits at an impasse. But I believe it is up to the executive director to get strategic about getting her board to take action. I’ve talked a lot about this in the 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising blog posts here and here.
If you want to really get your board moving, this Financing Not Fundraising webinar “Getting Your Board to Raise Money” shows you how.
This webinar will give you very tactical steps for how to:
- Set up a structure for effective board involvement in fundraising
- Get every board member raising money
- Create a compelling fundraising message for the board to deliver
- Develop a system for moving prospects to donors
- Give every board member a job
- Overcome board fear and inertia
Boards need to step up. There is no doubt. But it is up to the executive director to make sure that they do. By getting your board to be strategic, focused, invested, integrated and aware, they can start helping to finance your work. This webinar will help you get your board members excited, engaged and committed to raising money for your nonprofit.
Getting Your Board to Raise Money
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
12 noon – 1pm EST
The $49 registration fee will get you:
- Access to the live, interactive webinar
- A link to a recording of the webinar, which you can watch as many times as you like
- The PowerPoint slides from the webinar
- The ability to ask additional follow-up questions after the webinar
See all of our webinars here.
Photo Credit: manhattanloftcorporation
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Need Help Getting Your Board
to Bring Money in the Door?
Sign up for the May 22nd
Getting Your Board to
Raise Money Webinar