Since today is Halloween I wanted to continue a tradition I started last Halloween of providing a list of resources about nonprofit innovation. I’ve created the list below by culling from our constantly evolving and much larger list of resources on the Social Velocity website. Below I’ve handpicked the tools I think are most useful for wielding the money sword, connecting to the larger social innovation movement, and finding inspiration. Please add to the list in the comments of this post.
Wielding the Money Sword
- Nonprofit Growth Capital, Building is not Buying
- The Nonprofit Starvation Cycle
- Social Impact Bond Initiative
- Creating a Financing Plan
- The Enormous Opportunity of Capacity Capital
- Financing Not Fundraising
Connecting to the Social Innovation Movement
- Accelerating Social Entrepreneurship in the Age of Austerity
- Clinton Global Initiative
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations Conference
- Harvard Social Enterprise Conference
- NextGen: Charity
- The Nonprofit Management Institute
- Nonprofit Technology Conference
- Skoll World Forum on Social Entrepreneurship
- Slow Money
- Social Capital Markets Conference
- Social Enterprise Summit
- Social Good Summit
- Social Impact Exchange
- Social Innovation Summit
- Getting to Maybe: How the World is Changed
- How to Change the World
- The Power of Unreasonable People
- Making Good
- Work on Purpose
What have I missed? What books, conferences, articles, tools do you find inspiring and insightful? Add to the list in the comments.
Photo Credit: dimland
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Do You Want to Attract Major
Donors to Your Nonprofit?
Find Out How in the
Attract Major Donors