I am increasingly amazed and excited by the growing Social Velocity community. Social Velocity blog readers, e-newsletter subscribers, Twitter followers, Facebook fans are some of the coolest, most inspiring people. You are nonprofit executive directors and development directors, for-profit social entrepreneurs, passionate board members, engaged philanthropists and on and on.
So, in an effort to tailor content to your specific interests, I’m giving you more options for how you can keep up with the world of nonprofit innovation. I have a handy dandy new email signup form with lots of choices.
For example you can:
- Sign up for the monthly Social Velocity e-newsletter
- Get news about new Social Velocity tools or webinars
- Discover new interviews with social innovators
- Keep up to date on Financing Not Fundraising
- Read new nonprofit case studies from the world of social innovation
- Receive an email every time there is a new Social Velocity blog post
It’s all up to you.
So if you’d like to join the growing Social Velocity community (9,000 and counting) of people passionate about innovation in the nonprofit sector click here to sign up.
I hope to hear from you!
And for those of you who already receive the Social Velocity monthly e-newsletter, you’ll see a new look when it arrives in your inbox next week. As always, I’d love to hear what you think.
Thanks for being part of this great community!
Photo Credit: Library of Congress
1 Comment to New Ways To Keep Up with Social Innovation
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Leader
It's time for a new kind of nonprofit leader, learn how to become one in this Social Velocity webinar.
- The Problem with Strategic Planning
- Social Media and the Future of Fundraising
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: Moving From Push to Pull
- Financing not Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: 5 Lies to Stop Telling Donors
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2011
- Financing Not Fundraising: The Plan
- What is Social Innovation?