As I mentioned in an earlier post this week, I spoke at the Women’s Collective Giving Network’s national conference last week about the Power of a Theory of Change. I have been doing a lot of speaking to nonprofit conferences, boards, donors and other groups around the country this year, and I love it. I get really excited about helping people see things in new ways.
If you’d like to see a clip from my Power of a Theory of Change speech, you can view it below, or by clicking here to watch if you are reading this in an email.
Some of the other topics I speak about to nonprofit boards, staffs, donors, conferences include:
- Financing not Fundraising
- Where Nonprofits Fit in the Social Entrepreneurship Movement
- The Future of the Nonprofit Sector
- Jump Starting Your Board
- Creating a Financing Plan
- Messaging Impact
- Creating a Succession Plan
- Leading Honest Conversations Between Funders and Nonprofits
- The Critical Connection Between Mission and Money
If you’d like to learn more about my fees and availability for speaking to your group, email email@example.com.
1 Comment to Speaking About a Theory of Change
Leave a comment
- The Nonprofit Sector and the
Philanthropy That Funds It Are
Find Out How to Keep Up
in our June 25th
Embracing the Future of the
Nonprofit Sector Webinar