As 2012 winds down I wanted to take a minute to thank you, the Social Velocity community, for an amazing year. You are an incredibly smart, innovative, inspiring group, and I’m honored that you take time to read, comment and engage with the Social Velocity blog.
As I did last year around this time, I want to provide a list of the ten most popular Social Velocity blog posts from this year in case you missed some of them. Then I’m taking a break from the blog until January, but I’ll be scheduling some archive posts while I’m out of the office.
I wish you all a fun and relaxing holiday season. I look forward to another year of interacting with the great Social Velocity community in 2013. Happy Holidays!
The 10 most popular Social Velocity blog posts of 2012 were:
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Why I Love Pinterest and Nonprofits Should Too
- Jump Start Your Board
- Tools to Build a Stronger Nonprofit Sector
- How to Raise Money To Strengthen Your Nonprofit
- How to Rebut Crazy Donor Demands
- Connect Money to Your Strategic Plan
- 4 Times When a Nonprofit Needs a Strategic Plan
- 10 Traits of a Groundbreaking Nonprofit Board
- 7 Mistakes in Your Nonprofit’s Fundraising Plan
Photo Credit: ccpixel.net
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- The Nonprofit Sector and the
Philanthropy That Funds It Are
Find Out How to Keep Up
in our June 25th
Embracing the Future of the
Nonprofit Sector Webinar