I get it. The words “strategic plan” have been so abused in the nonprofit sector that they elicit a whole spectrum of negative responses from the bored eye roll to the destructive desire to forgo strategy altogether. But I am a firm believer that charting a future direction for your nonprofit, whatever you want to call it, is absolutely fundamental to success.
A great strategy allows your nonprofit to:
- Connect mission and money
- Marshal ever-limited resources to their highest and best use
- Make board and staff more productive
- Articulate the value you provide your community
- Attract additional funding
- And, ultimately, create more social change
If you can’t, as an organization, describe your strategy for the future, how will you build the momentum and resources needed to get there?
This month’s Social Velocity webinar The Value of a Great Nonprofit Strategy will help you understand:
- Why strategy is so critical to building momentum and resources for your work
- What a great strategic planning process looks like
- How strategy can help you invest funders, engage your board, and make your staff more productive
- How to make your board more strategic
- The steps to get there
The Value of a Great Nonprofit Strategy
A Social Velocity Webinar
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
And remember, even if you can’t make this date or time you can still register for the webinar and get access to the recording, slides and ability to ask follow up questions. I hope you’ll join us!
Photo Credit: jonrawlinson.com
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Need Help Getting Your Board
to Bring Money in the Door?
Sign up for the May 22nd
Getting Your Board to
Raise Money Webinar