I’ve been talking lately about nonprofits needing to make more investments in their organization, in their sustainability, and in their future. Well, I have the perfect opportunity for you to do just that. I’m excited to announce the newest Social Velocity tool — the Financing Not Fundraising E-Course. Over the course of two months I will be leading a group of 15 nonprofit Executive and Development Directors to determine what’s holding them back from raising more money and create a comprehensive financing plan for their organizations.
This e-course will take you from Fundraising to Financing. We’ll start with a fundraising assessment of where your organization currently is in your efforts to bring money in the door, and we’ll end with a comprehensive, actionable financing plan to move your organization forward.
Here’s how it will work:
- We’ll kick off with a webinar to help everyone understand what a fundraising assessment looks like and what it includes.
- Everyone will be sent away to complete the detailed fundraising assessment I will provide them.
- I will then analyze each individual fundraising assessment.
- The 15 participants will be split into two groups. I will lead a 90-minute coaching session with each group to go individual-by-individual to explain what their fundraising assessment revealed and where they should focus their change efforts.
- After the coaching sessions I’ll host an informal Google Hangout where participants can discuss questions, hurdles they are encountering, where they need help.
- Then I’ll lead a second webinar to explain how to create a financing plan.
- I’ll give everyone a Financing Plan template and detailed instructions on how to create their own financing plan.
- Then I’ll analyze everyone’s completed financing plan.
- We’ll do a second round of coaching sessions where I will go individual-by-individual to explain where their financing plans can be improved.
- We’ll end with a final Google Hangout where everyone can discuss, ask questions, get support and move forward.
- And throughout the process you can always reach out to me via phone and email with additional questions or for guidance.
The registration fee for the e-course is $499.
Of course I’m biased, but to me this investment just makes sense. With this e-course you can set your nonprofit on a path to a much larger, more sustainable financial engine. This is about making an investment now in order to enjoy a much larger payoff down the road.
If you’d like to join us, register soon. The e-course is limited to 15 people, and it’s already filling fast.
I hope to see you there!
1 Comment to Announcing New Financing Not Fundraising E-Course for Nonprofit Leaders
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Leader
It's time for a new kind of nonprofit leader, learn how to become one in this Social Velocity webinar.
- The Problem with Strategic Planning
- Social Media and the Future of Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: Moving From Push to Pull
- Financing not Fundraising
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: 5 Lies to Stop Telling Donors
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2011
- Financing Not Fundraising: The Plan
- What is Social Innovation?