But it doesn’t have to be that way.
If you can recruit the right people, get very specific about the skills they bring, and work with them to put their assets to use for your nonprofit, you can get even the most fundraising-shy board member to start bringing money in the door.
And this month’s Social Velocity webinar will show you how.
The Getting Your Board to Raise Money webinar will help you:
- Excite and engage the board in bringing money in the door
- Put every single board member to their highest and best use
- Set up a structure for effective board involvement in raising money
- Give you creative jobs for fundraising-shy board members
- Set up systems for tracking and rewarding board involvement
- Overcome board fear and inertia
This is one of our most popular webinars, and each time I’ve offered it, it sells out. Here’s what some past participants in this webinar had to say:
“This was one of the best and most helpful and informative webinars I’ve been on. It was exactly what I was looking for in terms of beginning to get our board energized and on track and I will use the slides
to help me prepare for our upcoming board retreat.”
“The webinar was very concrete and actionable – gave specific suggestions regarding
engaging board members. This was very useful. Well done.”
“This really opened my eyes to new possibilities – thank you so much!”
Financing Not Fundraising: Getting Your Board to Raise Money
On Demand Webinar
The registration fee will get you:
- A link to a recording of the webinar, which you can watch as many times as you like
- The PowerPoint slides from the webinar
- The ability to ask additional follow-up questions after the webinar
Photo Credit: buddawiggi
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Leader
It's time for a new kind of nonprofit leader, learn how to become one in this Social Velocity webinar.
- The Problem with Strategic Planning
- Social Media and the Future of Fundraising
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: Moving From Push to Pull
- Financing not Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: 5 Lies to Stop Telling Donors
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2011
- Financing Not Fundraising: The Plan
- What is Social Innovation?