But it doesn’t have to be that way.
If you can recruit the right people, get very specific about the skills they bring, and work with them to put their assets to use for your nonprofit, you can get even the most fundraising-shy board member to start bringing money in the door.
The How to Build a Fundraising Board webinar will show you how to:
- Excite and engage the board in bringing money in the door
- Put every single board member to their highest and best use
- Set up a structure for effective board involvement in raising money
- Give you creative jobs for fundraising-shy board members
- Set up systems for tracking and rewarding board involvement
- Overcome board fear and inertia
This is one of our most popular webinars, and each time I’ve offered it, it sells out. Here’s what some past participants in this webinar had to say:
“This was one of the best and most helpful and informative webinars I’ve been on. It was exactly what I was looking for in terms of beginning to get our board energized and on track and I will use the slides
to help me prepare for our upcoming board retreat.”
“The webinar was very concrete and actionable – gave specific suggestions regarding
engaging board members. This was very useful. Well done.”
“This really opened my eyes to new possibilities – thank you so much!”
The fee will get you:
- A link to a recording of the webinar, which you can watch as many times as you like
- The PowerPoint slides from the webinar
- The ability to ask additional follow-up questions after the webinar
Photo Credit: buddawiggi
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Tired of begging your
board to raise money?
Learn how to
Build a Fundraising Board
in this month's
Social Velocity webinar.