Yet, if you take a big step back and develop a groundbreaking board, you can dramatically increase your ability to achieve financial sustainability, reach new audiences, deliver more program results, and meet your organizational goals.
This month’s Social Velocity webinar, “How to Build a Groundbreaking Board”, will help you do just that.
The How to Build a Groundbreaking Board webinar will show you how to lead your board to:
- Define what it should do and how
- Recruit the right people
- Drive strategy for the overall organization
- Raise more money and use it more effectively
- Strengthen the organization
- Open your nonprofit to greater support, awareness and connection in your community
How To Build a Groundbreaking Board
A Social Velocity On Demand Webinar
Keep in mind that all Social Velocity webinars are “On Demand” so even if you can’t make this date and time, you can still register for the webinar and receive all the same content.
The registration fee will get you:
- A link to a recording of the webinar, which you can watch as many times as you like
- The PowerPoint slides from the webinar
- The ability to ask additional follow-up questions after the webinar
Photo Credit: State Library of Queensland
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Tired of begging your
board to raise money?
Learn how to
Build a Fundraising Board
in this month's
Social Velocity webinar.