As 2013 comes to a close, and we all head off for some much deserved rest and relaxation, I wanted to thank all of you wonderful Social Velocity readers. You are an inspiring group of people working tirelessly to make this world a better place. I am very thankful to be able to work and interact with you all through the Social Velocity blog.
Before I take a break from the blog until January, I want to provide a list of the ten most popular Social Velocity blog posts from this year in case you missed some of them. You can also read the 10 Most Popular Posts lists from 2011 and 2012.
I wish you all a peaceful and relaxing holiday season. I look forward to talking and working with you in 2014. Happy Holidays!
The 10 most popular Social Velocity blog posts of 2013 were:
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2014
- 5 Taboos Nonprofits Must Get Over
- Why Your Board Should Raise 10% of Your Nonprofit’s Budget
- 5 Reasons Your Nonprofit Isn’t Raising Enough Money
- Addressing the Nonprofit Fundraising Elephant in the Room
- Find and Keep a Great Fundraiser
- 5 Questions to Get Your Board Moving
- Getting Real About Nonprofit Overhead Costs
- NextGen Donors and the New Golden Age of Philanthropy
- The Nonprofit Sector Needs to Get Over the Fear Thing
And if you want to make sure not to miss a single post in 2014, sign up for the Social Velocity e-newsletter (and download a complimentary copy of the Financing Not Fundraising, vol. 1 e-book in the process).
Photo Credit: Wikipedia