Welcome to Social Velocity, I’m glad you’re here!
I believe that the nonprofit you are so passionate about can do and be more.
Over the course of my career (see my bio), I have seen how hard nonprofit leaders like you struggle to create social change. Growing social problems, fewer available dollars, ineffective boards, and low-return fundraising activities often combine to make the solution you have to offer wither on the vine.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
If you could demonstrate the value your nonprofit provides, strengthen your organizational capacity, develop a groundbreaking board, chart a strategic direction, and attract more support, the critical solutions you offer could spread far and wide.
That is why I created Social Velocity — to help nonprofit leaders like you who are working to solve complex social problems do so more effectively and sustainably.
Nonprofit leaders, board members and donors come to me when their organization is at a critical inflection point. They want to dramatically grow their services, find a more sustainable financial model, fire up their board, or chart a new strategic direction. They know they want change, but they don’t know how to get there.
The nonprofits I leave behind are more strategic, more sustainable, more engaged, more invested and above all, creating more social change in our communities.
I work with a nonprofit’s staff and board over a 3-12 month period to create a strategic plan, develop a sustainable financing plan, conduct a financial model assessment, engage the board of directors, or provide leadership coaching for the staff, board or donors.
The nonprofits I leave behind are able to:
- Grow a more engaged and effective board
- Attract more, and more diversified funding
- Put their staff to their highest and best use
- Make better, more strategic decisions about the future
- Develop key partnerships
- Articulate the value they provide the community
And much more. Above all, the nonprofits I work with are able to create more, lasting social change in our communities.
I invite you to learn more:
- Check out my client case studies to see what my clients and I have done together, and explore my consulting services to see how I could work with your organization.
- Or, if you’d rather start the work on your own, download my on demand webinars, step-by-step guides, e-books, and bundles.
- Invite me to come speak to your board, staff, conference, or gathering about new approaches in the nonprofit sector.
- Keep up to date on trends in the nonprofit sector at the Social Velocity blog, in my monthly e-newsletter, on the Social Velocity Facebook page, Google+ page, or LinkedIn page, and via my Twitter feed.
If you’d like to schedule a free consultation to learn more about how I might be able to help your nonprofit navigate change, send me an email at email@example.com or call (512)694-7235.
I look forward to hearing from you!
President, Social Velocity
If you’d like to hear more from Nell about how the nonprofit sector is transforming and what nonprofit leaders can do about it, listen to these podcasts:
|Interview with Nell Edgington at Georgetown University’s Center for Social Impact Communication|
|Interview with Nell Edgington on The Giving Show|
|Making Nonprofits More Entrepreneurial: A Podcast with Nell Edgington|