funding for social entrepreneurs
It’s that time of year again. The Echoing Green application is about to go live. In their annual competition, Echoing Green looks for promising entrepreneurs starting up new organizations aiming to create large-scale social impact. The Echoing Green Fellowship awards up to $90,000 of start-up capital and two years of technical assistance to help get your organization off the ground. They fund nonprofit and for-profit startups.
The application will be open online from December 4th to January 7th, but you can get a head start by:
- Reviewing the application questions
- Reading the guide about how to answer the questions
- Watching a few short videos on the application process
- Signing up for informational webinars targeting underrepresented applicants (including African Americans, US Latinos, and women)
To learn more about the Echoing Green fellowship or to access the application when it goes live, go here.
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Leader
It's time for a new kind of nonprofit leader, learn how to become one in this Social Velocity webinar.
- The Problem with Strategic Planning
- Social Media and the Future of Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: Moving From Push to Pull
- Financing not Fundraising
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- 9 Ways Board Members Can Raise Money Without Fundraising
- Financing Not Fundraising: 5 Lies to Stop Telling Donors
- 5 Nonprofit Trends to Watch in 2011
- Financing Not Fundraising: The Plan
- What is Social Innovation?