I’m excited to report that a week from today, July 26th, I will be participating in a live online chat at the Foundation Center’s Grant Space website, titled “Are You a Social Entrepreneur?“.
Abby Chroman, leader of global community curation for AshokaHub, and I will be fielding questions from the audience about social entrepreneurship, social change, nonprofit innovation, capacity capital, social return on investment and much more.
Some of the questions we’ll be discussing include:
- What qualities do social entrepreneurs possess?
- How is this concept different from traditional corporate structure, even one with a socially-minded mission?
- How do you truly accomplish social change vs. simply doing “good” work?
- How can nonprofits especially incorporate some of this thinking to be successful in fulfilling their missions?
- How do you measure social impact and return?
But the majority of questions are up to the audience. This live chat will happen entirely in the chat window on the Grant Space website. When the chat goes live, you can submit your questions and comments and interact with Abby and me and other readers, but you can also send questions ahead of time.
So join us! Registration is free at the Grant Space web site here. I look forward to your questions!
Photo Credit: Colin_K