Financing Not Fundraising: Evaluating Earned Income — Recorded Webinar
Earned income, or the sale of goods and services, is a somewhat misunderstood and unexplored financial opportunity for nonprofits. Yet there are countless examples of nonprofit organizations that sell goods or services to supplement their revenue, like the Girl Scouts, Goodwill, museum gift shops, hospitals, charter schools.
If you’ve ever wondered if earned income might be an opportunity for your nonprofit to raise unrestricted revenue, join us for our “Evaluating Earned Income” webinar. This webinar is part of our ongoing Financing Not Fundraising webinar series that shows nonprofits how to create a more sustainable financial engine for their organization.
Earned income is not right for every nonprofit, but every nonprofit should at the very least analyze whether earned income is a potential opportunity.
This webinar will help nonprofit leaders:
- Understand what earned income is and when it is most successful
- Learn about other nonprofits and their earned income businesses
- Evaluate whether earned income is a possibility for their organization
- Determine if their organization is ready toexplore earned income
- Understand the steps in launching an earned income stream
The registration fee will get you:
- A link to a recording of the webinar, which you can watch as many times as you like
- The PowerPoint slides from the webinar
- The ability to ask additional follow-up questions after the webinar
Photo Credit: www.girlscouts.org