It’s that time of year again — to put work away, enjoy friends and family, and give yourself a chance to take a breath. I will be taking the next two weeks off from writing the blog. But before I go, as is my tradition, I wanted to leave you with a list of the 10 most popular blog posts from this past year, in case you missed any of them.
I hope that you all will find some space over the next couple of weeks to relax, to get away, to regroup, and to ready yourselves for the next chapter. We need you social changemakers now more than ever, so please find some time to take care of yourself before you get back to taking care of the rest of the world.
Thank you for being part of the Social Velocity community and for all of your hard work making the world a better place. I wish you all a very happy New Year. I’ll see you in 2016!
- The Problem with Nonprofit Events
- How Scarcity Thinking Holds Nonprofits Back
- 7 Questions to Guide Your Nonprofit Strategy
- 5 Myths the Nonprofit Sector Must Overcome
- How to Build a Stellar Nonprofit Staff
- How to Create a Compelling Fundraising Ask
- 3 Signs of a Bad Nonprofit Strategic Plan
- 5 Fundraising Delusions Nonprofits Suffer
- What Do Your Programs Really Cost?
- The Network Approach to Social Change
Photo Credit: Ethan R