As the year draws to a close, it’s time for all of us to take some time off to relax, be with friends and family, and most importantly rest up for the year ahead.
2016 was rough, folks. So now it is critical that you take some time off to reconnect with your core.
But before I head out myself for some time off, I want to leave you with a list of the 10 most popular Social Velocity posts from this year, in case you missed any of them. And, if you are so inclined, you can also read the 10 most popular posts from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
I so appreciate you, dear readers. You are an amazing group of social change leaders who inspire me and give me hope for the future. Indeed, when it is darkest you help me see the light. We need you now more than ever, social change leaders, so please take good care of yourselves and come back to 2017 ready to get to work.
The 10 most popular Social Velocity blog posts of 2016 were:
- Is Your Nonprofit Board Avoiding Their Money Role?
- 5 Fundraising Mistakes Nonprofits Make
- Why Some Nonprofits Aren’t Ready for a Strategic Plan (Yet)
- Why Nonprofit Boards and Fundraising Must Mix
- How is Nonprofit Overhead Still a Thing?
- 5 Benefits of a Nonprofit Theory of Change [Slideshare]
- Social Change Requires a New Nonprofit Leader
- A Nonprofit Culture of Philanthropy Is Not Enough
- 5 Conversations the Nonprofit Sector Should Have
- The Network as Social Change Tool: An Interview with Anna Muoio
Photo Credit: nicoleleec