As you know, last Fall I took a 4-month break from social media. I stopped writing the blog and checking Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and spent more time reading books, meditating and figuring out where I wanted to take Social Velocity. That social media break was completely transformative for me. One of the many things that came out of it was a desire to completely redesign the Social Velocity website so that it was cleaner, easier to navigate, and more representative of what I wanted to offer the social change sector.
So when you visit the new Social Velocity website, you’ll find some new things. For example, I’ve curated my most content-rich blog posts into featured blog topics where you can dive deep and embrace a new approach, like:
- Reinventing the Nonprofit Sector
- From Fundraising to Financing
- A Groundbreaking Board
- The New Nonprofit Leader
- Networks for Social Change
- Effective Philanthropy
- Smart Strategic Planning
- Social Changemaker Interviews
You can also read case studies about how I’ve helped nonprofit leaders like you – who are on the frontlines of creating a more just, equitable and inclusive society – to become more strategic, financially savvy, and confident.
And you can download benefit sheets that describe how I work with nonprofit leaders like you:
- A Financial Model Assessment creates a roadmap for greater nonprofit sustainability and effectiveness.
- A Strategic Plan aligns your theory of change with a sustainable nonprofit business model.
- Leadership Coaching helps you create the organizational change necessary to implement your nonprofit’s long-term strategy.
And, there is more to come. You may notice that the Tools page is no longer on the website. That’s because I’m working on something different there, so stay tuned!