Nell Edgington is a thought leader on nonprofits, philanthropy and the future of social change.
Reinventing Social Change: Embrace Abundance to Create a Healthier and More Equitable World is a new book by Nell Edgington coming from Page Two in February 2021. The book charts a path for nonprofit and philanthropic leaders to: break free from restrictions, reclaim their power, attract all the money they need, and mobilize their networks. All so that they can lead deep, lasting social change and create a healthier and more equitable world.
Nell is available to speak with your audience about the following topics:
- The Great Reset and the Future of Social Change
- Recognize the Social Change System (Not You) Is Broken
- Reclaim Your Power as a Social Change Leader
- Kiss Scarcity Goodbye
- Move From Fundraising to Financing
Nell Edgington has spent her 25-year career innovating in the social change sector. As president of Social Velocity, she helps create more strategic, financially savvy, and confident nonprofit and philanthropic leaders and organizations. She is a popular writer, speaker, and blogger, and author of Reinventing Social Change: Embrace Abundance to Create a Healthier and More Equitable World coming from Page Two Books in February 2021. Nell is a member of the national Leap Ambassadors Community, a network of more than 250 social change thought leaders. And she holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- Fund the People – Embracing Nonprofit Abundance: Nell Edgington
- 2 Pages with MBS – Nell Edgington x “Playing Big”
- Nonprofit Lowdown – Banishing Scarcity Mindset with Nell Edgington
- Giving Thought Podcast – Reinventing Social Change with Nell Edgington
- The Switch – by Nonprofit HR – Interview with Nell Edgington
- The Center For Effective Philanthropy – You Have The Power to Change Philanthropy
- sgENGAGE – Moving Your Organization from Scarcity to Abundance
- Sam InReach Solutions – Creating An Abundance Mindset in the Nonprofit World
- Associations Now – In-Demand Skills for Today’s CEOs
- Nonprofit Vision – Nell Edgington: From Scarcity to Abundance for Nonprofits