Nell Edgington is a thought leader on nonprofits, philanthropy and the future of social change.
Reinventing Social Change: Embrace Abundance to Create a Healthier and More Equitable World is a new book by Nell Edgington coming from Page Two in February 2021. The book charts a path for nonprofit and philanthropic leaders to: break free from restrictions, reclaim their power, attract all the money they need, and mobilize their networks. All so that they can lead deep, lasting social change and create a healthier and more equitable world.
Nell is available to speak with your audience about the following topics:
- The Great Reset and the Future of Social Change
- Recognize the Social Change System (Not You) Is Broken
- Reclaim Your Power as a Social Change Leader
- Kiss Scarcity Goodbye
- Move From Fundraising to Financing
Nell Edgington has spent her 25-year career innovating in the social change sector. As president of Social Velocity, she helps create more strategic, financially savvy, and confident nonprofit and philanthropic leaders and organizations. She is a popular writer, speaker, and blogger, and author of Reinventing Social Change: Embrace Abundance to Create a Healthier and More Equitable World coming from Page Two Books in February 2021. Nell is a member of the national Leap Ambassadors Community, a network of more than 250 social change thought leaders. And she holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- Philanthropy Hour – Nell Edgington, Social Velocity, on Creating Lasting Impact – 04/21/2015
- Risk Alternatives – Building Better Nonprofits: A Podcast Interview with Nell Edgington of Social Velocity – 4/5/2016
- Huffpost – Is Crowdfunding for Social Change More Than Hype? – 8/2/2014
- Huffpost – Nonprofits, Leave Your Charity at the Door – 06/16/2014
- Huffpost – Why Do Nonprofit Leaders Get in Their Own Way? – 04/6/2014
- Huffpost – Nonprofits Must Stop Apologizing For Needing Money – 02/18/2014