A Social Velocity Training Series
Capacity Capital is a little known, but hugely beneficial kind of money in the nonprofit sector. It’s the money you desperately need, but have no idea how to find. It’s money for fundraising staff, new technology, a program evaluation, marketing, strategic planning, coaching, professional development — all of the things that will make your work so much better, but funders are often loath to fund. Capacity capital can be a game-changer, but few people know how to access it.
In this free training you will learn to:
- Understand how Capacity Capital works
- Overcome the Overhead Myth
- Figure out what capacity your organization needs
- Put together a compelling fundraising pitch
- Identify donors to invest in your organization
- And much more…
To learn about upcoming trainings in this series, go to the Free Training Series page.