I’m excited to announce that my new book, Reinventing Social Change: Embrace Abundance to Create a Healthier and More Equitable World is now available!
Reinventing Social Change charts a path for you as a nonprofit or philanthropic leader to:
- Break free from limiting beliefs and restrictions
- Reclaim your power
- Kiss scarcity goodbye
- Attract financial abundance, and
- Mobilize your networks
Because what if instead of being exhausted, worn out, ground down, disillusioned, and depressed, you were energized and inspired by your important work? What if you were surrounded by endless numbers of people who wanted to and could move your work forward? What if money flowed easily and endlessly to you and your organization? What if the social change you envision came to fruition easily and joyfully?
What if the work of social change was abundant?
It can be. And Reinventing Social Change will show you how.
The book is now available at these book retailers:
And, when you buy multiple copies of the book, you have access to some pretty cool gifts:
- 5 copies gets you the download, plus an invitation to the Reader’s Circle — a gathering of fellow social change leaders who are interested in discussing the book
- 10 copies gets you all of that, plus an invite to the Reinventing Social Change Webinar Series — a deep dive on various topics related to the book
- 25 copies gets you all of that plus a one-on-one, 60-minute Strategic Advising session with me
- 100 copies gets you all of that plus a 2-hour virtual Board or Staff Training led by me.
You can find links for claiming your gifts on my Book page.
And stay tuned, there will be many events, trainings, reader’s circles, and webinars related to the book in the coming months!