I’ve been spending a lot of time over the past couple of months doing interviews and podcasts related to my book, Reinventing Social Change, and I have so enjoyed the conversations, that I wanted to share some of them with you.
I also have several more podcasts and interviews coming up, so I’ll continue to update you as new ones come out, but you can always see the current list on my Media page.
I hope you’ll give some of these a listen to learn some simple steps for starting to move towards abundance.
In this podcast, hosted by Blackbaud’s Rachel Hutchisson, Nell discusses moving from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset and what that looks like for social good organizations. Listen in to hear what Nell has to say about why there’s a scarcity mindset in social good organizations, what to do to move to an abundance mindset, and how social change leaders can bring others along into their abundance mindset.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- Why the way we do social change is broken
- Why a scarcity mindset is happening
- How the way leaders are thinking contributes to the broken system
- The steps to adopt an abundance mindset
- How leaders can get others to join them on the journey to abundance
- Examples of moving past scarcity thinking
In this video interview with InReach Solutions CEO, Stefanie Zasyatkina, Nell provides a strategic roadmap for social change leaders. Some highlights from the interview include:
- Abundance vs. Scarcity Mindset in the Nonprofit World
- The One Word That Can Open Up Possibilities
- Debunking Nonprofit “Myths”
- The Difference Between Over-Giving vs. Generous Giving
- And SO much more!
Nell Edgington joins podcast host Gregory Nielsen to share practical and actionable tips for transforming your nonprofit leadership from a scarcity mindset to one of abundance. Listen as we discuss the potential of one three-letter word to unlock the power of possibility for your nonprofit.
Stay tuned as more interviews and podcasts are released. And don’t forget to grab your copy of Reinventing Social Change, which is available now. Finally, make sure you’re subscribed to my email list to hear about trainings, reader’s circles, webinars and much more that will help you attract all the abundance you need to achieve your mission. You can join the Social Velocity e-list here.