Because of the popularity of the past two Financing Not Fundraising overview webinars in October and November, I’ve decided to launch a webinar series that breaks the Financing Not Fundraising concept into its various parts and expands on how to approach each element.
I will kick off this new webinar series in January with a new webinar each month. Some of the webinar topics will be:
- Creating a Financing Plan
- Finding Individual Donors
- Developing a Message of Social Impact
- Raising Capacity Capital
- Evaluating Earned Income
- Calculating the Cost of Fundraising
- Moving from Push to Pull
- Getting Your Board to Raise Money
If you want to find out when those webinars get scheduled in the new year, sign up for our the Social Velocity e-newsletter.
But in the meantime, if you want to get up to speed on the overall concept of Financing Not Fundraising, check out the Financing Not Fundraising Overview on demand webinar.
This webinar, based on our popular Financing Not Fundraising blog series will show nonprofits what a broader approach to securing the overall financing necessary to create social change looks like, including:
- How to align your nonprofit’s mission with the money needed to deliver on it
- Why a message of impact results in more money
- Understanding the critical difference between revenue and capital
- Why overhead isn’t a dirty word anymore
- How and why to calculate the net revenue of money raising activities
- When to explore new revenue streams
If you’ve been following the Social Velocity Financing Not Fundraising series and you want to learn more, or if the series has brought up some burning questions that you’d like to have answered, join us for this interactive webinar.
If your staff, your board, and your donors are worn out, rest assured, there is a better way. Join this webinar to find out how.
3 Comments to Financing Not Fundraising Webinar Series
Leave a comment
- Download a free Financing
Not Fundraising e-book
when you sign up for email
updates from Social Velocity.
Sign Up Here
- Tired of begging your
board to raise money?
Learn how to
Build a Fundraising Board
in this month's
Social Velocity webinar.